Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/23/d355466334/htdocs/webseite/templates/besys_template/functions.php on line 199
bioenergy systems N.V.
Amsterdam, The Netherlandy
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
The Shareholders of bioenergy systems N.V. (the ‘Company’) are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company. The meeting will take place on January 27, 2016 at 11.00 hours at the Company´s main office at Laan van Diepenvoorde 3, 5582 LA Waalre, The Netherlands and will be held in the English language.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
2. Report of the Management Board in respect of the financial years 2012, 2013 and 2014;
3. Adoption of the annual accounts for the financial years 2012, 2013 and 2014;
4. Distribution of the result for the financial years 2012, 2013 and 2014;
5. Discharge of the Members of the Management Board with respect to the performance of their duties during the financial years 2012, 2013 and 2014;
6. Discharge of the Members of the Supervisory Board with respect to the performance of their duties during the financial years 2012, 2013 and 2014;
7. The applicability of the Dutch Corporate Governance Code:
8. Use of English language in the annual accounts;
9. Extension term Article 210 of Dutch Civil Code
As of today, the annual accounts for the fiscal years 2012, 2013 and 2014 will be available for examination at the office of the Company at Laan van Diepenvoorde3, 5582 LA Waalre and in the investor relations section on the website of the Company (http://www.be-sys.com)
Shareholders will receive a certificate of registration (certificate of deposit) together with the certificate of deposit number by email or post. Shareholders will be admitted to the meeting by presenting their certificate of deposit number, which serves as identification on registration. Every Shareholder may appoint a proxy to attend the Annual General Meeting on behalf of his/her person by granting such a right in a written power of attorney. The proxy can be authorized either via sending an e-mail to the Company or by entitlement on the backside of the certificate of deposit number.
bioenergy systems N.V.
The Management Board
Waalre, January 11, 2016